This agreement has been concluded between Tr Turistik A.Ş., located at Fener Mah. Bülent Ecevit Bul. 1990 Sok. No:46 07160 Muratpaşa/ANTALYA on one side (hereinafter referred to as Tr Turistik) and the customer/user and Agency on the other side, who makes a reservation using the system, by entering and confirming all personal information, thereby preemptively accepting the terms and conditions below, with the name and computer IP number known in the reservation form.
1. The Customer/User - Agency agrees to adhere to the rules and conditions specified below by accessing and using the site. Tr Turistik reserves the right to change the rules and conditions without any notice or assumption of liability.
2. The hotel accommodation prices and other extras in the system are based in Turkish Lira (TL).
3. Reservations made online are for a maximum of 21 nights and can be guaranteed with a credit card or optionally through Bank Transfer/EFT. A maximum of two separate reservations can be made with the same credit card on the same day. For security reasons, the 3-digit security code of the credit card (CCV) will be requested during the reservation. The security code is the last three digits located after the credit card number on the back of the card, in the signature field.
4. In transactions made over the internet, reservations or hotel changes are not possible. For this, it is necessary to contact the Customer Support Line. For any changes regarding Hotel Reservation or other options, the original transaction must be cancelled through the internet before a new transaction can be made. Reservations made by the Agency can only be cancelled by the Agency. Customers are sent a confirmation email by Tr Turistik for online reservation and cancellation transactions.
5. Confirmation - Invoice delivery for online reservations is carried out by Tr Turistik in the following manner:
a) Instant Reservation Confirmation and Payment Receipt:
The reservation confirmation and payment receipt can be printed at the final stage of the system by the customer and will also be sent to the email address provided by the customer. Original documents and the Invoice can be sent by mail to the address given by the customer.
b) The provisions mentioned in paragraph a) are also applicable when the reservation is made by Tr Turistik Member Agencies. The Reservation Confirmation and Payment Receipt will be given to the customer by the Agency. The invoice will later be sent to the customer's address by Tr Turistik.
6. When the reservation is guaranteed and confirmed by the customer/user with a credit card, the Payment Receipt and Voucher are provided instantly. Reservations made optionally with Bank Transfer must be paid into the bank account of Tr Turistik by the reserving party within 3 days at the latest. Otherwise, Tr Turistik reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
7. Reservations made online by the customer can be cancelled by the customer using the Tr Turistik system or by phone. In the event of cancellation, deductions will be made according to the below periods, amounts, and rules. This cancellation penalty may amount to 100% of the reservation cost. The cancellation process can only be performed by entering a special reservation/voucher number given during the reservation stage by the system and the correct personal information. This number is assigned to the customer by the system and is given for the security of the customer only. Since the reservation cancellation can be made by entering this number into the system, the confidentiality and storage of this number are the responsibility of the customer. Reservations made by the Agency can only be cancelled by the Agency.
CANCELLATION PERIODS AND DEDUCTION AMOUNTS:
8. Tr Turistik is not responsible for deliveries that cannot be made due to incorrect address or recipient specified or if the specified recipient is not present at the address at the time of delivery. Guests are required to make reservations in the currency specified by the Hotel for the country they reside in. If guests make reservations in a currency other than the one applicable to them, they are obligated to pay the price difference determined by the Hotel at check-in. The hotel is not responsible for any resulting damages.
9. Tr Turistik can partially/fully change or cancel the reservation before the service starts or during the service due to reasons not attributable to the consumer. The consumer may accept these changes or accept another alternative service offered by Tr Turistik. If the consumer does not accept the changes, they have the right to cancel their reservation and receive a full refund of the amount paid under the contract. Tr Turistik may cancel or postpone the reservation due to force majeure reasons that prevent the start or continuation of the service, despite having taken all necessary care; such as adverse weather conditions, road blockage, strike, terrorism, fog, the possibility of war, unforeseeable technical issues, and all similar reasons.
10. In online payments, possible refunds will be made to the credit card used for the reservation or to a bank account specified by the customer.
11. Only Visa and Master Card are accepted for online reservations.
12. Tr Turistik (www.otelrezervasyon.com) does not make any commitment or declaration regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information available on the website and does not commit to updating this information.
Tr Turistik (www.otelrezervasyon.com) PROVIDES THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU WILL FIND ON THE WEBSITE "AS IS." TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tr Turistik DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS LINKED TO OR ON THE WEBSITE.
Tr Turistik does not accept any liability for any interruption, error, negligence, interruption, deletion, loss, delay in operation or communication, computer virus, communication error, theft, destruction or unauthorized access, alteration, or use of records resulting from breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other causes.
13. The hotel is not liable for transfers that cannot be made due to non-notification/incomplete notification of Airport/Bus Station transfer details.
14. This agreement consists of 14 articles, General rules and conditions, and any arising disputes shall be subject to Turkish laws, with the courts of Antalya having exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of disputes.
Trade Name: Tr Turistik A.Ş.
Address: Fener mah. Bülent Ecevit Bulv. 1990 sk. No:46
Muratpaşa / Antalya
Please check the information periodically.